New IOLS

  • Herbert Dulzo
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2007
      I just got an email from our council training chair that a new IOLS
      course is coming out this month. I rely on this group for this type of
      information, so is this untrue or are we out of the loop?

      Herb dulzo
      CAC
    • Kevin Pate
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2007
        news to me, although i suppose timeline wise it is
        about time to see another round of changeups to the
        existing courses, as many of these, if not most, were
        2001 roll outs

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2007
          I must be slow . . . What is IOlS?

          Dan

        • Lady T
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 5, 2007
            Intro to Outdoor Leader Skills

            The second and outdoor part of the newer SM/ASM Leader Specific Training.