Re: [Scouter_T] Outdoor Program Guidelines for 2007-2008

  • Brant Lippincott
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2007
      Thanks!!

      I tried for about two years to get my DE to get some.... He was never able to come up with some.... I think maybe I'll go direct to the scout shop next time.

      That one from the link to NOAC is HUGE (11 mb)... I'll have to try the National one later. Can't get to Scouting.org from work... It's a LONG story, but suffice it to say that I'm in a "progressive" company that has a fair number of influencial people (of a certain mind-set) in high places. scouting.org is removed from the DNS.

      rjays6 <rwhitehouse1@...> wrote:
      Try http://www.boyscouts-
      ncac.org/download/568_2007outdoorguidelines13_631.pdf

      Bin item 13-631

      I am always searching for this publication early in the year. I
      finally found out that those who attend National Camp School (at least
      in the Central Region) come home with this brochure in their notebook
      of information. It's a great publication and should be more readily
      available, but next year, I know who to ask early on!

      Ruth White
      Buckeye District Training Chair
      Simon Kenton Council

      Yahoo! Groups Links