Cub Scout Outdoor Program Flyer

  • Brant Lippincott
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 27, 2007
      Does anybody have the 2007 version of the Outdoor Program Guidelines??

      I've got the 2006 one and doing OWL/BALOO soon!!

      Brant Lippincott
      Cub Training Chair
      Great Plains District
      Circle 10 Council

    • Chad C. Cooper
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 27, 2007
        Brant,

        You can download the current one from National at
        <http://www.scouting.org/cubscouts/resources/>.

        - Chad Cooper
        Chief Black Dog
        Northern Star Council

        Brant Lippincott wrote:

        > Does anybody have the 2007 version of the Outdoor Program Guidelines??
        >
        > I've got the 2006 one and doing OWL/BALOO soon!!
        >
        > Brant Lippincott
        > Cub Training Chair
        > Great Plains District
        > Circle 10 Council

      • Elaine D. Boyd
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 27, 2007
          Brant,

          I tried looking for it before I did OWL/BALOO earlier this month and could
          not find it. I won't need it again till spring of 2008.

          ~Elaine Boyd
          Scouter in NH

          > Does anybody have the 2007 version of the Outdoor Program Guidelines??

        • Dan Kurtenbach
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 27, 2007
            On the National Capital Area Council website (11 MB):http://www.boyscouts-ncac.org/download/568_2007outdoorguidelines13_631.pdf

          • Wendell Brown
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 4, 2007
              I have links to the new copy from national listed on the right side of
              this page:

              http://quapawbsa.org/camping/cub_scout/

              Elaine D. Boyd wrote:
              > Brant,
              >
              > I tried looking for it before I did OWL/BALOO earlier this month and could
              > not find it. I won't need it again till spring of 2008.
              >
              > ~Elaine Boyd
              > Scouter in NH

            • Elaine D. Boyd
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 5, 2007
                Thanks! I try to save as many documents like this for when I do BALOO or
                OWL training. I give each participant a CD with all of these resources.

                ~Elaine