Re: [Scouter_T] Webelos video

  • Frank Maynard
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2007
      On Mon, 17 Sep 2007, rjays6 wrote:

      > I'm actually searching for something similar that was a Webelos promo,
      > which maybe was 1-3 minutes long.

      I think you're talking about the "I wanna be a Webelos" video, which might
      still be around at your council office. Check with your DE. (It was on a
      DVD with two other clips, the "Gotta get a blue suit" Cub recruiting
      video, and the parent recruiting, which ran about 11 minutes.)

      Frank Maynard, NF8M
      CC, Troop 407; CR, Pack 54, Novi, Michigan
      Ottawa District Cub Training Chair, Clinton Valley Council