Poison Ivy treatment brochures

  • rjays6
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2007
      Greetings!

      If you haven't seen the sort of (but not) endorsement for Zanfel
      Laboratories on the National web site -click on Boy Scouts Adult
      Leaders then Publications & Resources - and check it out or look at
      their web site www.zanfel.com. Zanfel Laboratories was very kind to
      send me a nice box of brochures.

      The product is expensive, but for those who are suffering from poison
      ivy, oak or sumac, it is well worth it. My son, who seems to get
      poison ivy just by looking at it, and has to take Prednisone to help
      control it, was able to be itch free in just a few hours by using the
      product. Your experience my vary, but I'm glad I found it.

      Even if you don't try the product, the brochures are a good resource
      for outdoor trainings or at Roundtable.

      Ruth White
      Buckeye District Training Chair
      Simon Kenton Council