Re: [Scouter_T] Tiger Den Leader Training

  • Frank Maynard
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2007
      On Thu, 13 Sep 2007, Herbert Dulzo wrote:

      > I was wondering if any one took to time to modify the training syllabut
      > for Tiger Den Leaders to reflect the changes to the program in the last
      > few years.

      I modified the advancement slides (to show Bobcat first) and we talk about
      the changes during lecture, but there's nothin' I can do about the videos
      showing Tiger Cubs in orange shirts. We give a disclaimer before or after
      showing the video.

      Frank Maynard, NF8M
      CC, Troop 407; CR, Pack 54, Novi, Michigan
      Ottawa District Cub Training Chair, Clinton Valley Council