Tiger Den Leader Training

  • Herbert Dulzo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2007
      I was wondering if any one took to time to modify the training syllabut
      for Tiger Den Leaders to reflect the changes to the program in the last
      few years.

      Herb Dulzo
      Chicago Area Council
    • Frank Maynard
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2007
        On Thu, 13 Sep 2007, Herbert Dulzo wrote:

        > I was wondering if any one took to time to modify the training syllabut
        > for Tiger Den Leaders to reflect the changes to the program in the last
        > few years.

        I modified the advancement slides (to show Bobcat first) and we talk about
        the changes during lecture, but there's nothin' I can do about the videos
        showing Tiger Cubs in orange shirts. We give a disclaimer before or after
        showing the video.

        Frank Maynard, NF8M
        CC, Troop 407; CR, Pack 54, Novi, Michigan
        Ottawa District Cub Training Chair, Clinton Valley Council