Re: [Scouter_T] Re: New Cub Basic Training Program

  • NeilLup@aol.com
    Message 1 of 39 , Sep 11, 2007
      In a message dated 9/11/07 12:09:04 PM, gerrymoon32817@... writes:

      > . I have long thought that an ideal 13th point to the
      > Scout Law should be "A Scout is Punctual" but I'm having trouble
      > rallying support for it. :)
      >
      > Hello Gerry,

      You've been an adult too long. The 13th point of the Scout Law is "A
      Scout is Hungry." :)

      Best wishes,

      Neil Lupton

    • Frank Maynard
      Message 39 of 39 , Sep 13, 2007
        On Tue, 11 Sep 2007, Gerry Moon wrote:

        > I've seen the same thing - last minute shows that push start times
        > back.

        A couple years ago I'd routinely wait until 9:05 before starting, but for
        the last year we have gotten going right on time. Even if there is only
        one person in the room. It's only fair to those who were thoughtful
        enough to arrive on time.

        > I have long thought that an ideal 13th point to the Scout Law should
        > be "A Scout is Punctual"

        As others stated, it falls under #5. #13 is Hungry.

        Frank Maynard, NF8M
        CC, Troop 407; CR, Pack 54, Novi, Michigan
        Ottawa District Cub Training Chair, Clinton Valley Council