New CSLST

  • Nina Wolfson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2007
      A revised version of CSLST is in the final stages of review before printing.
      If all goes well, production will start in October. I don't know when
      distribution will take place. It looks like we'll all end up having enough
      time to review/prep for spring training on the new version and we'll
      hopefully retire this version (I'd say current, but that might be stretching
      it!) after this year's fall training.

      The revised version is more 'hands-on', but I can't give you a definition of
      exactly what that means. Nor do I know exactly what's in the new CSLST
      other than a revised syllabus.

      Nina Wolfson

      New Fire District Training Chair

      Gulf Ridge Council, FL