PTC 2007

  • Ilively@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2007
      I have posted photos of my two adventures to Philmont this summer on my flickr account.

      The first trip was for Week 1 - Developing Supplemental Training. The collection can be found here (we did a lot of sight seeing, and this was broken up into DAYS. Philmont is the 'middle' of the trip.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/ilively/collections/72157601563102058/

      The second trip was for Week 10 - Training Management Seminar. These photos are all together -- some taken be me, some by my son who was participating in the Broncos program.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/ilively/sets/72157601422394266/

      You'll see some Scouter_T regulars in the photos!

      Ida