Re: Eagle Scoutmaster Conference

  • dan
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2007
      I always like to ask the candidate to remember when he was new to the troop. How he felt about the "big guys," and were they leaders and mentors to him? Who were the fellows who made the biggest impression on him, and why?

      Actually I like to ask a similar question to Star and Life candidates, too. The plan being to bring the young man around to realizing his role as a leader of the younger Scouts continues, and becomes even more important, as he ages and progresses.

      Dan O'Canna
      Lexington, KY