RE: [Scouter_T] BALOO schedule

  • Mullaney, Peter [AMSTA-AR-WES]
    Message 1 of 8 , May 2, 2001
      We had 6 sign up and got 4. Actually it's probably easier
      with a small group the first time. Just remember to tell
      your 6 attendees that they will make up the next staff ;-).

      Pete Mullaney
      Bobwhite NE-II-92

      > ----------
      > From: Dianne Marshall
      > Subject: Re: [Scouter_T] BALOO schedule
      >
      > > Thanks for sharing the alternative schedule for BALOO.
      >
      > How many people have people had at their Baloo training? We are doing a
      > first shot at it and I think I will be lucky to have 6 this time (we have
      > about 25 packs, a bunch are LDS and there is a father son event that
      > weekend,
      > and it is Webelos Woods) I was going to do it with the help of my son a
      > Life
      > scout. The Round Robin seems like something we will modify to more like a
      > rapid fire as we move as a whole group. I plan to set everything up
      > ahead.
      >
      > Any suggestions.
      >
      > Dianne Marshall
      > I used to be a Bobwhite
      > W1-610-00

    • Mullaney, Peter [AMSTA-AR-WES]
      Message 2 of 8 , May 2, 2001
        Sean has excellent points, when I first replied I didn't
        get that Dianne was planning on running the event with a staff of
        two. No offense, but I don't think you could pull it off with
        just two people. Our people broke down the campsites during
        breaks so we didn't have a 90 minute break down afterwards.

        Pete Mullaney

      • Dianne Marshall
        Message 3 of 8 , May 2, 2001
          I will let them know afterwards! I have rounded up a few more staff and will
          access to some more boy scouts to help set up and take down. I still have no
          one signed up but I plan on a all out sign up Thurs day at Roundtable/Youth
          Protection Trainig.

          Dianne Marshall
          I used to be a Bobwhite W1-610-00
          (I get my beads tomorrow night!)

          "Mullaney, Peter [AMSTA-AR-WES]" wrote:

          > We had 6 sign up and got 4. Actually it's probably easier
          > with a small group the first time. Just remember to tell
          > your 6 attendees that they will make up the next staff ;-).
          >
          > Pete Mullaney
          > Bobwhite NE-II-92
          >
          > > ----------
          > > From: Dianne Marshall
          > > Subject: Re: [Scouter_T] BALOO schedule
          > >
          > > > Thanks for sharing the alternative schedule for BALOO.
          > >
          > > How many people have people had at their Baloo training? We are doing a
          > > first shot at it and I think I will be lucky to have 6 this time (we have
          > > about 25 packs, a bunch are LDS and there is a father son event that
          > > weekend,
          > > and it is Webelos Woods) I was going to do it with the help of my son a
          > > Life
          > > scout. The Round Robin seems like something we will modify to more like a
          > > rapid fire as we move as a whole group. I plan to set everything up
          > > ahead.
          > >
          > > Any suggestions.
          > >
          > > Dianne Marshall
          > > I used to be a Bobwhite