Re: [Scouter_T] Trained Leader Patch

  • Dave Loomis
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2001
      First contact the Utah National Parks Council for a sample, and if
      possible, the name of the company who made them. Then work through your
      council training committee to get them authorized as one of your
      training tools.

      Dave

      "Jon T. Patten" wrote:

      > Folks,
      > Does anyone know if one can get these for
      > their own council? (Who do you contact?)
      >
      > Jon Patten

      To reply, remove the word, "nospam" from my return address, or click on
      the mailto: address below

      Dave Loomis mailto:dloomis@...
      164 Tuttle Lane (603) 431 5342
      Greenland, NH 03840
      Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam
      possit materiari?