Report on my experiment with using SurveyMonkey to collect training feedback

  • Jamie Niss Dunn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2007
      I pulled my final results from these surveys today. I used the free version, so I was limited to 10 questions for each survey. Only the participants who supplied an e-mail address received a survey.

      12 learners attended our BALOO course. I collected e-mail addresses for 9 of them, and received 6 responses - a 66% response.

      21 learners attended OWLS (Outdoor?Skills for Webelos Leaders). I collected e-mail addresses for 14 of them, and 10 responded - 71%

      Generally, this was easy to do. The?survey design isn't very difficult, and you can play around with formats until you get the?results you want. I had to send one reminder to get this level of participation. I was able to copy the analysis pages into spreadsheets. I have?posted copies of the spreadsheet results into the?Files area, so you can see the questions I asked. If you'd like to see the actual survey pages, please e-mail me and I will post the links.

      I?plan to e-mail the results to my trainers, so they can see the comments,?etc. This will make sharing feedback with the rest of the trainers much?easier.
      ?

      ?YiS,
      Jamie Niss Dunn
      Pack Trainer