Re: [Scouter_T] Trained Leader Patch

  • Jon T. Patten
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2001
      Folks,
      Does anyone know if one can get these for
      their own council? (Who do you contact?)

      Jon Patten
      Cubmaster
      Pack 74
      Pine Tree Council

      Trotter wrote:

      > At an OA conclave in Mississippi this weekend, I came
      > across a pocket
      > patch with beads that says "Every Boy Deserves A Well
      > Trained Leader"
      >
      > Rumor was that it is originally from Utah. I think
      > its a great
      > patch. Could anyone tell me how it was used and the
      > meaning behind
      > the beads? How can I get more of these patches?
      >
      > I uploaded a scan of the patch into a new folder
      > called patches in
      > the files area.
      >
      > Randy Worcester
      > Council Commish
      > Attakapas Council
      >
      > This is from Utah National Parks Council. I believe
      > there are two versions one with a red border and one
      > with a blue border.
      >
      > Mat Trotter
    • Dave Loomis
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2001
        First contact the Utah National Parks Council for a sample, and if
        possible, the name of the company who made them. Then work through your
        council training committee to get them authorized as one of your
        training tools.

        Dave

        "Jon T. Patten" wrote:

        > Folks,
        > Does anyone know if one can get these for
        > their own council? (Who do you contact?)
        >
        > Jon Patten

        To reply, remove the word, "nospam" from my return address, or click on
        the mailto: address below

        Dave Loomis mailto:dloomis@...
        164 Tuttle Lane (603) 431 5342
        Greenland, NH 03840
        Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam
        possit materiari?