Department of Defense—United States Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal

  • danielgrummert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2007
      We have many active duty Marines in our area between Cherry Point and
      Camp Lejune area's that should qualify for the "Department of Defense—
      United States Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal". I am sure
      there are others in other branches that also qualify for this. I have
      located the requirements for this award, but not how to apply -- the
      actual nuts and bolts of how to do it. Can anyone assist?
      .~~~. ))
      (\__/) .' ))) Daniel Grummert
      /o o \/ .~ Scouting . . . it's for the boys
      {o_, \ { Scouting . . . it's for the man he will become
      / , , ) \ Scouting . . . it's for America
      `~ '-' \ } )) SR-CS-14 Beaver, SR-338 Buffalo
      _( ( )_.' USMC RETIRED