Re: New Cub Basic Training Program

  • rjays6
    Message 1 of 39 , Jul 18, 2007
      > I was not aware the NLE was online, I do not recall seeing it in the
      online
      > training center. Can you direct me to where it might be?

      I desperately hope the online NLE class I had found last year is not
      what National is testing, as it leaves a lot to be desired.
      http://www.dabet.com/LakeAgassiz/Training/index.htm

      Has anyone found other Councils/Districts that offer NLE online?

      Ruth White
      Buckeye District Training Chair
      Simon Kenton Council
    • Frank Maynard
      Message 39 of 39 , Sep 13, 2007
        On Tue, 11 Sep 2007, Gerry Moon wrote:

        > I've seen the same thing - last minute shows that push start times
        > back.

        A couple years ago I'd routinely wait until 9:05 before starting, but for
        the last year we have gotten going right on time. Even if there is only
        one person in the room. It's only fair to those who were thoughtful
        enough to arrive on time.

        > I have long thought that an ideal 13th point to the Scout Law should
        > be "A Scout is Punctual"

        As others stated, it falls under #5. #13 is Hungry.

        Frank Maynard, NF8M
        CC, Troop 407; CR, Pack 54, Novi, Michigan
        Ottawa District Cub Training Chair, Clinton Valley Council