RE: [Scouter_T] Re: New Cub Basic Training Program

  • Richard Pennington
    Message 1 of 39 , Jul 17, 2007
      I was not aware the NLE was online, I do not recall seeing it in the online
      training center. Can you direct me to where it might be?

      Richard Pennington

      Eagle Scout Class of 1988

      Unit Commissioner Tall Timbers District ETAC

      Assistant Scoutmaster Troop 138

      Advisor Crew 138

      District Committee Tall Timbers District ETAC

      _____

      Message 39 of 39 , Sep 13, 2007
        On Tue, 11 Sep 2007, Gerry Moon wrote:

        > I've seen the same thing - last minute shows that push start times
        > back.

        A couple years ago I'd routinely wait until 9:05 before starting, but for
        the last year we have gotten going right on time. Even if there is only
        one person in the room. It's only fair to those who were thoughtful
        enough to arrive on time.

        > I have long thought that an ideal 13th point to the Scout Law should
        > be "A Scout is Punctual"

        As others stated, it falls under #5. #13 is Hungry.

        Frank Maynard, NF8M
        CC, Troop 407; CR, Pack 54, Novi, Michigan
        Ottawa District Cub Training Chair, Clinton Valley Council