Re: [Scouter_T] Re: New Cub Basic Training Program

  • Jamie Niss Dunn
    Message 1 of 39 , Jul 15, 2007
      Train the Trainer
      Oops, dating myself. I meant the Trainer Development Conference.

      ?YiS,
      Jamie Niss Dunn
      Pack Trainer
      Pack 512, Blaine/Coon Rapids Minnesota
      Cub Scout Training Coordinator
      Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
      3 Rivers District

    • Frank Maynard
      Message 39 of 39 , Sep 13, 2007
        On Tue, 11 Sep 2007, Gerry Moon wrote:

        > I've seen the same thing - last minute shows that push start times
        > back.

        A couple years ago I'd routinely wait until 9:05 before starting, but for
        the last year we have gotten going right on time. Even if there is only
        one person in the room. It's only fair to those who were thoughtful
        enough to arrive on time.

        > I have long thought that an ideal 13th point to the Scout Law should
        > be "A Scout is Punctual"

        As others stated, it falls under #5. #13 is Hungry.

        Frank Maynard, NF8M
        CC, Troop 407; CR, Pack 54, Novi, Michigan
        Ottawa District Cub Training Chair, Clinton Valley Council