List of Training Codes

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2007
      I have the current Ledershio Training Committee Guide, and I am
      working on getting the Troop's information updated and I am seeing
      Codes on the report that are not in the book, (chances are this is old
      courses) Is there a Complete List that I can find that has the old
      and new codes in it?

      Thanks

      Dave
    • Jamie Niss Dunn
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2007
        THis list seems to be up to date, and lists the obsolete courses:
        http://www.northernstarbsa.org/Forms/PDF/Training/BSALeaderTrainingCodes.pdf

        ?YiS,
        Jamie Niss Dunn
        Pack Trainer
        Pack 512, Blaine/Coon Rapids Minnesota
        Cub Scout Training Coordinator
        Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
        3 Rivers District

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2007
          You are awesome� Thanks

          Dave Brown

          _____

          THis list seems to be up to date, and lists the obsolete courses:
          HYPERLINK
          "http://www.northernstarbsa.org/Forms/PDF/Training/BSALeaderTrainingCodes.pd
          f"http://www.northern-starbsa.org/-Forms/PDF/-Training/-BSALeaderTrainin-gCo
          des.pdf

          ?YiS,
          Jamie Niss Dunn
          Pack Trainer
          Pack 512, Blaine/Coon Rapids Minnesota
          Cub Scout Training Coordinator
          Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
          3 Rivers District

          I have the current Ledershio Training Committee Guide, and I am
          working on getting the Troop's information updated and I am seeing
          Codes on the report that are not in the book, (chances are this is old
          courses) Is there a Complete List that I can find that has the old
          and new codes in it?

          Thanks

          Dave

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.