Re: [Scouter_T] Electronic course evaluations

  • Robert Wilson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
      On 6/19/07, JNDunnMN@... <JNDunnMN@...> wrote:

      > Good morning every one,
      >

      > Has anyone used a service like Survey Monkey (www.surveymonkey.com) to
      > conduct a course evaluation or for another Scouting questionnaire? I have
      > e-mail addresses for 90% of the participants, so I should be able to get the
      > questions out with no trouble. My boss

      The folks at the school I work use this for faculty and student surveys.
      Unfortunately (or fortunately), I don't know much about it other than they
      use it on a regular basis and it seems to work.

      Robert

    • scoutaboutpack26
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
        We have used if for camp-out planning to see preferences of location
        before we scheduled a camp-out

        --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Wilson" <fishnscout@...>