Re: [Scouter_T] Can someone refresh my memory?

  • NeilLup@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2007
      In a message dated 6/25/07 11:29:02 PM, JNDunnMN@... writes:

      > When did we switch to NLE/PST from Scoutmaster Fundamental and Cub Scout
      > Leader Basic Training?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Jamie Niss Dunn
      > Pack Trainer
      > Pack 512, Blaine/Coon Rapids Minnesota
      > Cub Scout Training Coordinator
      > Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
      > 3 Rivers District
      >
      > Hello Jamie,

      I believe that that "box" of training materials came out in 2001.

      Best wishes,

      Neil Lupton

    • Kevin Pate
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2007
        > When did we switch to NLE/PST

        The last preNLE/PST Cub basic course I taught was July
        2001 and the SMF course I participated in during laste
        August 2001 was likewise the prior format. Locally,
        we made the switch beginning September 1 of '01.

        Kevin in (temporarily) rainy Ada, America

        http://tv.yahoo.com/