Can someone refresh my memory?

  • JNDunnMN@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2007
      When did we switch to NLE/PST from Scoutmaster Fundamental and Cub Scout Leader Basic Training?

      Thanks,

      Jamie Niss Dunn
      Pack Trainer
      Pack 512, Blaine/Coon Rapids Minnesota
      Cub Scout Training Coordinator
      Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
      3 Rivers District

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 25, 2007
        In a message dated 6/25/07 11:29:02 PM, JNDunnMN@... writes:

        > When did we switch to NLE/PST from Scoutmaster Fundamental and Cub Scout
        > Leader Basic Training?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Jamie Niss Dunn
        > Pack Trainer
        > Pack 512, Blaine/Coon Rapids Minnesota
        > Cub Scout Training Coordinator
        > Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
        > 3 Rivers District
        >
        > Hello Jamie,

        I believe that that "box" of training materials came out in 2001.

        Best wishes,

        Neil Lupton

      • Kevin Pate
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 26, 2007
          > When did we switch to NLE/PST

          The last preNLE/PST Cub basic course I taught was July
          2001 and the SMF course I participated in during laste
          August 2001 was likewise the prior format. Locally,
          we made the switch beginning September 1 of '01.

          Kevin in (temporarily) rainy Ada, America

          http://tv.yahoo.com/