RE: [Scouter_T] New member from WI

  • doc marshall
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 18, 2007
      Steve - imagine finding you here! Yours in Brotherhood
      & Service - Doc

    • Sandra Martens
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 18, 2007
        our council sent some representatives to learn about it and we are going to try the pilot program with 7 packs in the council. it consists of a 90 minute training session and a cd that has all the program helps based on advancement, not the themes.

        Sandy OWL
        SEWI Council
        Racine, WI