New member from NY (not the city)

  • anypaddler
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 18, 2007
      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Warren Kraft <warrenkraft@...> wrote:

      > A member of SCOUTS-L mentioned this group in a recent posting.
      Always looking for great resources to better improve myself as a
      mentor/coach to the scouts, here I am.

      Like Warren, I found out about this group from Scouts-L.

      I've been on the Fort Orange District training team for about 10
      years. I've done most of the courses from Cub Leader thru Venturing -
      except NLE - but my specialty is the cooking portion of IOLS. I earned
      Wood Badge under the pre-WB21 syllabus and I also earned the Powder
      Horn award for Venturing leaders.

      Ralph V. Balfoort, UC
      I used to be a beaver (NE III-135)
      In the Beaver Patrol as a Scout
      And still Ktemaque (Beaver) Chapter,
      Kittan Lodge #364, OA
    • doc marshall
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 18, 2007
        Steve - imagine finding you here! Yours in Brotherhood
        & Service - Doc

      • Sandra Martens
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 18, 2007
          our council sent some representatives to learn about it and we are going to try the pilot program with 7 packs in the council. it consists of a 90 minute training session and a cd that has all the program helps based on advancement, not the themes.

          Sandy OWL
          SEWI Council
          Racine, WI