New Guy on the Block

  • Lanny Marshall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2007
      Just joined today and would like to give a bit of an introduction. I am
      currently a Scoutmaster, Unit Commissioner, and on Staff for the
      Council Wood Badge Course this year (AQM). Went through the ranks as a
      youth (well, at least to First Class), rejoined Scouting when my two
      boys were old enough to join Tiger Cubs and worked my way back up
      again. As a Scoutmaster, Wood Badge Trainer, part-time Round Table
      staff and, yes, even as a Unit Commissioner, I'm always interested in
      more and better training opportunities as well as improving my Trainer
      skills. Already found some things in the "Files" section that piqued my
      interest and will be keeping a close ear on the group in order to learn
      more.
      Thanks for all you do for Scouting,
      Yours in Service and the World Brotherhood of Scouting,
      L. R. "Doc" Marshall
      I used to be a Fox......WEM-62-03