RE: [Scouter_T] Pow Wow classes

  • Margo Mead
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2007
      Hi Karen! I think that sounds like a really good idea. It would be great to
      give Webelos leaders some ideas for making some of those more boring
      activity badge requirements more fun by making them into games or other
      methods. We have noticed in our pack, that for some reason the Webelos are
      the worst-behaved bunch at pack meetings, and I'm told they behave similarly
      at their den meetings. Maybe it's early hormones or something, but I think
      making the Webelos den leader's job easier would really help!

      I had some other ideas for new classes that I e-mailed to Jeff after
      Pow-wow, did he forward them to your husband? I just feel bad that I won't
      be able to present any classes this year because we planned our vacation
      before we heard that the date had been changed.

      Regards--

      Margo Mead

      Portland, Oregon

      meadclan@...