Re: Troop Committee Challenge from Scouts_L

  • joe parajecki
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2007
      Just about every public library has a computer with internet access in
      it. I used to use our library's until I could afford internet access at
      home. I know that in some rural communites the public schools also
      offer internet access to the community. My sister in laws kids email us
      every Saturday with this weeks newsletter from the high school in the
      northern wisconsin town they live in because they have no access where
      they live. To far into the wwods for the internet companies to install
      a line for them
      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Ilively@... wrote:

      > Michael Crothers wrote:
      > > 1. Today I learned that the Troop Committee Challenge # 33643 was
      discontinued and not available.