Troop Committee Challenge from Scouts_L

  • Ilively@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20 3:06 PM
      Michael Crothers wrote:
      > 1. Today I learned that the Troop Committee Challenge # 33643 was discontinued and not available.
      >
      > 2. I called BSA National, Boy Scout division and was told that they had run
      out of
      > stock and had decided not to print any more and if you want this training
      > you must go on line at BSA.org and take the training there.
      >
      > 2. When I asked about leaders who didn't own / use a computer, they had no
      answer except to take it on line.

    • joe parajecki
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20 4:04 PM
        Just about every public library has a computer with internet access in
        it. I used to use our library's until I could afford internet access at
        home. I know that in some rural communites the public schools also
        offer internet access to the community. My sister in laws kids email us
        every Saturday with this weeks newsletter from the high school in the
        northern wisconsin town they live in because they have no access where
        they live. To far into the wwods for the internet companies to install
        a line for them