Frustrated and need this quickly

    Message 1 of 2 , May 19 12:34 PM
      Hello all,
      I am a BSA Aquatics Director and in this capacity I administer pre summer camp swim tests. I cannot find the form that I need to take with me tonight. I thought I had it bookmarked. There is an official form........does anyone know where it can be found. I have searched for an hour in vain and would really like to go see my daughter play baseball before I have to leave..........

      thanks

      connie

    • Chad C. Cooper
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19 1:20 PM
        Connie,

        I don't know of an official BSA form. In my search, it looks like
        different camps have different forms. Which camp do you use? Here's a
        few that I found:
        <http://www.firemtn.org/forms/swimcheck.pdf>
        <http://www.tesomas.com/pdf/Pre-CampSwimTests.pdf>
        <http://www.ntier.org/Adobe%20Documents/Swim%20Classification%20Form.pdf>
        <http://www.gec-bsa.org/fs/page/000145/swimcheckform.pdf>
        <http://www.coronadoscout.org/pubs/c/6_bsc_09_swimclassifications.pdf>

        I've attached my list of BSA pubs that I've tracked...

        - Chad