Baloo Help

  • Nina Wolfson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      As I hope you're aware, Baloo is scheduled for this Saturday at the Masonic
      Youth Camp. Carolann Mullins has a new position with the Sheriffs Office
      and has to work both the weekend of Baloo and the weekend of OLSWL (that's
      the new Outdoor Webelos Leaders course).

      I plan to train all of the sessions for which New Fire is responsible.
      However, I can't do that and handle Registration, Set-up, lunch prep and
      clean-up. If you can help with Registration and set-up (say 8 - 9:15 am) or
      Lunch stuff (about 10:30 - 12:30), it would really be appreciated. This
      will be a small class, so it's a good introduction to becoming part of the
      training team. If you can stay - so much the better. Perhaps someone would
      even be willing to take a session or two for next time.

      I will need help with the sessions for the Webelos Leader training. That's
      scheduled for the weekend of May 19 and 20. Please step up to the plate
      with this - that course is even tougher to do all by myself!

      Please let me know. Thanks for all you do.

      Nina Wolfson

      988-3008

    • Peter Mullaney
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2007
        Sorry Nina,
        I've got a town clean-up and a wedding on Saturday, other than the
        fact that I don't know what state you're doing it in. ;-)

        We did BALOO 2 weeks ago, 27 students (if I remember right),
        largest group I've ever done. Our "Outdoor Webelos Leaders course" is
        in danger of being cancelled due to only having 3 people signed up.

        Please note the ";-)" above,
        Pete M.