OT: What a very interesting Day

  • Richard Pennington
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2007
      Well I would have to say today was one I never imagined. I got up this
      morning and I proceeded to do some chores around the house, went to the
      store and after I got home I started mowing the yard, it is going to rain
      tonight says the weatherman. Well it was cold and did sprinkle a few times
      before I finished the yard but I got it done. Then my wife and I went to do
      some more chores, took the kids with us. Everything going well, then we got
      some precipitation, nothing we did not expect, or was it? It was a little
      ice, surprise we might get some freezing rain, ok but not something I have
      seen this late in the year, in east Texas only two hours north east of
      Houston. Well it got worse, so much worse that I was a snow storm. Yes
      snow. It is snowing and very large heavy snow in East Texas just two hours
      north east of Houston on the day before Easter. Yards and roof tops are
      covered; cars have snow all over them. Wow when you think have seen it all.

      Richard Pennington

    • Olan Watkins
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2007
        TV news tonight reported that the last time anything like this happened was
        as I remember 1938. I some times wonder if the global warming they talk
        about is real.

        Olan Watkins