RE: [Scouter_T] Cub Outdoor Program

  • Kevin Pate
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
      > Thanks, Dan... Just what I needed. Wonder why it
      > was SO much bigger than my 2006 version.- which
      > weighed in at about 1.5 megs.... - Brant

      The pdf was likely made from a print quality file, and
      not optimized for online viewing. Image heavy info
      like that guide is based on 300 dpi (or larger) for
      print instead of 72 dpi (a typical online res). End
      result is a monster size file.

      Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
      in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.