RE: [Scouter_T] Cub Outdoor Program

  • Toni McGowan
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2007
      I too am still using 2006, if you could post it I would be grateful.

      Toni McGowan
      Unit Commissioner and Trainer, NCAC, Zekiah District
      Religious Emblems Counselor, CCoS
      Administrator, T417, Waldorf, MD

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
        Thanks, Dan... Just what I needed. Wonder why it was SO much bigger than my 2006 version.- which weighed in at about 1.5 megs.... - Brant

        Dan Kurtenbach <danielkurtenbach@...> wrote: http://www.boyscouts-ncac.org/download/568_2007outdoorguidelines13_631.pdf
        (big file -- 11 MB)

        Dan Kurtenbach
        Fairfax, VA

      • Kevin Pate
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
          > Thanks, Dan... Just what I needed. Wonder why it
          > was SO much bigger than my 2006 version.- which
          > weighed in at about 1.5 megs.... - Brant

          The pdf was likely made from a print quality file, and
          not optimized for online viewing. Image heavy info
          like that guide is based on 300 dpi (or larger) for
          print instead of 72 dpi (a typical online res). End
          result is a monster size file.

          Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
          in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.