Cub Outdoor Program

  • Brant Lippincott
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2007
      Hi folks,

      Does anyone have an electronic copy of the Cub Outdoor Program for 2007 that they could share with me??

      Thanks! We're doing BALOO/OWL this weekend. Looking for a current one. Mine is 2006!

      Brant Lippincott
      Cub Training Chair
      Great Plains District - Circle 10 Council

    • Dan Kurtenbach
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 29, 2007
        http://www.boyscouts-ncac.org/download/568_2007outdoorguidelines13_631.pdf
        (big file -- 11 MB
        )

        Dan Kurtenbach
        Fairfax, VA

        ----Original Message Follows----
        From: Brant Lippincott <brant@...>
        Hi folks,

        Does anyone have an electronic copy of the Cub Outdoor Program for 2007
        that they could share with me??
      • Toni McGowan
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 29, 2007
          I too am still using 2006, if you could post it I would be grateful.

          Toni McGowan
          Unit Commissioner and Trainer, NCAC, Zekiah District
          Religious Emblems Counselor, CCoS
          Administrator, T417, Waldorf, MD

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
            Thanks, Dan... Just what I needed. Wonder why it was SO much bigger than my 2006 version.- which weighed in at about 1.5 megs.... - Brant

            Dan Kurtenbach <danielkurtenbach@...> wrote: http://www.boyscouts-ncac.org/download/568_2007outdoorguidelines13_631.pdf
            (big file -- 11 MB)

            Dan Kurtenbach
            Fairfax, VA

          • Kevin Pate
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
              > Thanks, Dan... Just what I needed. Wonder why it
              > was SO much bigger than my 2006 version.- which
              > weighed in at about 1.5 megs.... - Brant

              The pdf was likely made from a print quality file, and
              not optimized for online viewing. Image heavy info
              like that guide is based on 300 dpi (or larger) for
              print instead of 72 dpi (a typical online res). End
              result is a monster size file.

              Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
              in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.