RE: [Scouter_T] FA/CPR Training

  • Melina Baker
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 28, 2007
      Richard,

      If you recall, when you first brought up this topic I had suggested you get
      in touch with Lynn C. in 3 Rivers District because she is one of a couple of
      different scouters that does FA/CPR training in our council (ETAC). As it
      happens, she and I were discussing the ARC/BSA agreement just this evening
      and she is well aware of it. You can reach her by sending a message out on
      my district's yahoo group, which you are also a member of:
      3riversroundtable@yahoogroups.com or I will give you her contact information
      directly if you want to email me off this list at melina at 9035865051 dot
      com. She can probably save you some time and trouble!

      Melina Baker

      Cubmaster, Pack 403

      Unit Commissioner, 3 Rivers District ETAC

      Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner, 3 Rivers District ETAC

      District Marketing Chair, 3 Rivers District ETAC

      "I used to be a Bobwhite."

      _____

      From: scouter_t@yahoogrou <mailto:scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com> ps.com