Re: RE: [Scouter_T] national parenting initiative

  • asmason@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2007
      Wally,
      Several councils have instituted Lord Baden-Powell University. It is very similar to the Southeast
      Louisiana Council's University of Scouting event. Btw, I hope to see you soon as I am preparing to
      make my way back down to New Orleans from the frozen tundra that is Cleveland.

      Alan Smason

    • whymel@cox.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 19, 2007
        Many thanks Alan. Hope to you soon back in the Crescent City.

        Wally