RE: [Scouter_T] national parenting initiative

  • Wally Hymel
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2007
      What is LBPU?

      -----Original Message-----
      From: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Sandra Martens
      Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2007 8:50 PM
      To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Scouter_T] national parenting initiative

      Have any of you heard of this yet? It was brought up in several
      sessions at LBPU last weekend, but no one knew anything about it.

      Sandy OWL

    • asmason@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 18, 2007
        Wally,
        Several councils have instituted Lord Baden-Powell University. It is very similar to the Southeast
        Louisiana Council's University of Scouting event. Btw, I hope to see you soon as I am preparing to
        make my way back down to New Orleans from the frozen tundra that is Cleveland.

        Alan Smason

      • whymel@cox.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 19, 2007
          Many thanks Alan. Hope to you soon back in the Crescent City.

          Wally