Re: [Scouter_T] national parenting initiative

  • NeilLup@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2007
      In a message dated 3/18/07 9:50:45 PM, sandyowl1@... writes:

      > Have any of you heard of this yet? It was brought up in several
      > sessions at LBPU last weekend, but no one knew anything about it.
      >
      > Sandy OWL

      This is a major program run by the BSA and run out of the National Leadership
      Support group.

      The web site is

      www.scoutparents.org

      The idea is to emphasize and concentrate on parental involvement in Scouting.

      Best wishes,

      Neil Lupton

    • Wally Hymel
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 18, 2007
        What is LBPU?

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 18, 2007
          Wally,
          Several councils have instituted Lord Baden-Powell University. It is very similar to the Southeast
          Louisiana Council's University of Scouting event. Btw, I hope to see you soon as I am preparing to
          make my way back down to New Orleans from the frozen tundra that is Cleveland.

          Alan Smason

        • whymel@cox.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 19, 2007
            Many thanks Alan. Hope to you soon back in the Crescent City.

            Wally