FA/CPR training

  • Tammy Cinotto
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2007
      I'm certified by red cross to do training here in Maryland with the
      agreement under the boy scouts.

      And a wood badge trained boy scout leader.

      I keep my costs to supplies and fees.

      If you can get the FA/CPR class for $35., that is a bargain. That is what I
      charge and it gives me about $0.50

      Extra per person - and you can guess I'm always needing those little things
      - more pencils, copies of stuff, etc.

      Those classes here commercially go for $60. and up.

      Tammy

      Tammy Cinotto

      Troop 72

      410 489-0096