Troop Youth Leadership training (JLT)

  • bobbinbobwhite
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2007
      Hello - I am looking for a copy of the old JLT syllabus. It had some
      information that I am looking for about bullying. Does anyone have a
      copy?

      Thank you,
      Debby Dickson
    • Michael Brown
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2007
        --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "bobbinbobwhite" <bobbinbobwhite@...>
        wrote:

        > Hello - I am looking for a copy of the old JLT syllabus. It had some
        > information that I am looking for about bullying. Does anyone have a
        > copy?

        I have copies of the 1987 printing (#6535), 1995 printing (#34533) and
        1999 printing (#34533A).

        I don't recall anything about bullying in these.

        Michael Brown