dream come true

  • yforce_2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      I would like to share my really accuses story. it start when I was 9
      years as cub scouts, there was a kid magazine here in Egypt and it is
      talk about scouts in cartoon and in that magazine the scouts having
      there own club for that moment my dream starting, to have my scout
      club only for scouting, the committee scouts, the workers is scouts,
      the sport trainer is scouts, every body in this club is scout, that
      was my staring dream. Again when I was 9 years old, then the time goes
      and I become Boy Scout. then senior scout, then explorer , then I
      start my leadership but I was always looking for the deferent and how
      to be the first one doing such new stuff , from that thinking , I was
      found of science then I thought the most important thing to discover
      is science in same time I do love scouting so much then I started
      mixing them together in my groups and I started my first scientific
      scout group in 1980 with few scouts doing scouting programs and fill
      it with science I found it so great to put in my programs. science in
      camps, trips, meeting and so on and from that moment the scouts go
      increase more and more till they become 600 scouts and guides in my
      groups and from that moment was thinking harder for my dream to locate
      all this number after we was part of youth club , I did a project to
      Housing Society asking them to give us land to help scouts to do there
      own activity and I was so happy when they agree and gave us good space
      around 8000 square meter in place call wadi hof in Cairo Egypt and
      from that moment we start building our scout club from our pockets
      and with the help of the scouts parents . and my dream finally come
      true , and im starting to complete it to make every thing inside made
      by scouts and now it is become our first scout club in Egypt belong to
      only my groups scientific scout groups , and the most nice thing in
      that we start to establish the first international scout museum in
      Egypt and we advertise that and we got lots of response from all over
      the world and some of the scouts like French scouts ,U.S.A scouts
      ,German scouts ,ask to come and share building that scout club with
      is , isn't it nice and great to share the world brotherhood in
      scouting with u in a fabulous place only for scouts and done by scouts
      , im very happy to share u my success story and to tell u that dreams
      can come true one day so dream and dream one day u will got ur dream true
      Ps.. if u like to share us planning to come and visit Egypt one day ur
      troop are welcome to be hosted in our first scout club in Egypt
      Tarek y aziz