Re: [Scouter_T] Looking for a kudu.wav file

  • Joseph Jansen
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24, 2007
      I'm looking for one - I had located one online
      in the past - but if you have a kudu horn
      and a microphone connected to a Windows
      computer you can record your own wav file.
      I'll see what I can find online.

      Joe Jansen
      JAJansenJr@...
      (one time virtuoso on the
      kudu horn at Wood Badge
      SC-70-15)

      On 2/24/07, Daniel Grummert <dangrummert@...> wrote:

      > I am working on a training ppt. and would like to have a kudu.wav file.
      > Any help would be appreciated.
      > dan
      > .~~~. ))
      > (\__/) .' ))) Daniel Grummert
      > /o o \/ .~ Scouting . . . it's for the boys
      > {o_, \ { Scouting . . . it's for the man he will become
      > / , , ) \ Scouting . . . it's for America
      > `~ '-' \ } )) SR-CS-14 Beaver, SR-338 Buffalo
      > _( ( )_.' USMC RETIRED
      > '---..{____}
      > Check out neusebasinbsa.org for more district Scouting information
      > daily.

    • Rick Rambo
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 24, 2007
        I have a wave file of a Kudu blast, a midi of back to Gilwell and a power
        point file of the presentation that I used for the WB Traditions. It is all
        in a Zipped File here:

        HYPERLINK
        "http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/434039/WB_Traditions.zip"http://www.gigasiz
        e.com/get.php/434039/WB_Traditions.zip

        Rick Rambo

        CD of WE1-492-06

        A Good Ol� Owl and a Good old Eagle Too!

        _____

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 25, 2007
          I just looked at this and noticed that the url came out double so you could
          not just click on it. Some of you figured it out since there have been 10
          downloads, but I thought I would resend it just in case.
          http://snipurl.com/1bbq6 this will take you there I did it before I noticed
          why the url was so long.
          Here is the original:
          http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/434039/WB_Traditions.zip

          Rick

          I am working on a training ppt. and would like to have a kudu.wav file. Any
          help would be appreciated.
          dan
          .~~~. ))
          (\__/) .' ))) Daniel Grummert
          /o o \/ .~ Scouting . . . it's for the boys
          {o_, \ { Scouting . . . it's for the man he will become
          / , , ) \ Scouting . . . it's for America
          `~ '-' \ } )) SR-CS-14 Beaver, SR-338 Buffalo
          _( ( )_.' USMC RETIRED
          Check out neusebasinbsa.-org for more district Scouting information
          daily.

          4:39 AM

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          8:14 PM