University of Scouting Question from a Lurker

  • Robert Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2007
      We just finished our University of Scouting which went well. One thing we
      don't do a good job with is scheduling. Our DE attempted to do this with a
      spreadsheet and did well for what he was essentially manually doing. We did
      end up making a few mistakes like people not signed up for classes or
      instructors schedule for two classes at the same time. What do you use to
      manage/schedule large events like this? I'm hoping there's some open source
      scheduling system out there that would serve the purpose.
      Thanks,
      Robert Wilson
      I used to be an Owl...