Powderhorn

  • nwscadvisor
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2007
      Powderhorn is also not discussed much on this list, but I thought I
      would let you know that there are quite a few courses coming up this
      spring & summer. Course Directors Conferences are scheduled for fall
      in New Jersey and in Indiana.

      The course is for Venturing Advisors and Boy Scout leaders who wish to
      operate a successful Venturing Ranger Award or Troop High Adventure
      program.

      To read more about it or find a course to take, please go to
      http://www.powderhorn-bsa.org For questions, please contact the folks
      linked on the website.

      - Debbie Keyes
      Central Region Venturing communications coordinator