Philmont again

  • Ilively@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9, 2007
      Yesterday, I sent in my reservation to attend Developing Supplemental Training Courses ... the first week PTC is open (June 3-9). It's Finance/Boy Scouting/Professional Development week. That is the ONLY time this course is offered.

      Will anyone from the group be attending with me (assuming I get a spot)?

      Ida
    • NeilLup@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 24, 2007
        In a message dated 1/9/07 2:54:25 PM, Ilively@... writes:

        > Yesterday, I sent in my reservation to attend Developing Supplemental
        > Training Courses ... the first week PTC is open (June 3-9). It's Finance/Boy
        > Scouting/ProfessionYesterday, I sent in my reservation to attend Developing
        > Supplementa
        >
        > Will anyone from the group be attending with me (assuming I get a spot)?
        >
        > Ida

        Hello Ida,

        It looks as if I will be at that course.

        Best wishes,

        Neil Lupton

      • Ida Lively
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 5 6:51 PM
          I received my packet today. I'm confirmed for developing supplemental
          training courses.

          Question to others attending Philmont: Something NEW (??) this year --
          the blue form -- limited access to back country physical. Thats the
          form we fill out instead of the big, scarey white one? ;-) Funny that
          there is no place for a physician's signature on the blue form.

          Ida
        • stevenpwestdg
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 25 5:16 PM
            --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, NeilLup@... wrote:

            > In a message dated 1/9/07 2:54:25 PM, Ilively@... writes:
            >

            > > Yesterday, I sent in my reservation to attend Developing
            Supplemental
            > > Training Courses ... the first week PTC is open (June 3-9). It's
            Finance/Boy
            > > Scouting/ProfessionYesterday, I sent in my reservation to attend
            Developing
            > > Supplementa
            > >
            > > Will anyone from the group be attending with me (assuming I get
            a spot)?

            > > Ida
            > >

            > Hello Ida,
            >
            > It looks as if I will be at that course.
            >
            > Best wishes,
            >
            > Neil Lupton

            I just got my invitation. I'm planning to being a lot of info on
            Disc Golf, in hopes of developing "Disc Golf in Support of Scouting."

            Steve West
          • R Fisher
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 25 6:38 PM
              > I just got my invitation. I'm planning to being a lot of info on
              > Disc Golf, in hopes of developing "Disc Golf in Support of Scouting."

              For those who may not know, there is a disc golf course (don't know how
              long) behind the Services Building and Ranger Tenting area. Could be
              something to do to promote the activity.

              YiS

              Roy Fisher