Re: [Scouter_T] Speaking of Bin Items (OLS-WL 2005) (A CLARIFICATION)

  • Kevin Pate
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 2007
      OK, a review of offlist info suggest I was more clear
      in my mind than in my post. I apologize for that.

      You can download a PDF copy of a scanned 2005 edition
      of Outdoor Skills for Webelos Leaders, 13-33640, 2005
      printing. (it's a 40 MB file so doing the dl is NOT
      for the faint of heart or the impatient.)

      Copy ONLY the following line into your address bar:
      www.lastfrontiercouncil.org/train/zzowls2005.pdf

      Hope that helps you out. If you do not get this in
      time, kick me an email.

      Kevin in Norman, America
      kevinpate@...

      http://mail.yahoo.com