RE: [Scouter_T] Speaking of Bin Items (OLS-WL 2005)

  • Scott & Rita Eliason
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2007
      Kevin,

      Thank you.

      Scott Eliason, Venturing Leader Training Coordinator

      Aquila District, Chief Seattle Council

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 6, 2007
        OK, a review of offlist info suggest I was more clear
        in my mind than in my post. I apologize for that.

        You can download a PDF copy of a scanned 2005 edition
        of Outdoor Skills for Webelos Leaders, 13-33640, 2005
        printing. (it's a 40 MB file so doing the dl is NOT
        for the faint of heart or the impatient.)

        Copy ONLY the following line into your address bar:
        www.lastfrontiercouncil.org/train/zzowls2005.pdf

        http://mail.yahoo.com