RE: [Scouter_T] Speaking of Bin Items

  • rdewitt10
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2007
      Jerry The copy thast I have is dated 2002 also.

      Robert L. DeWitt
      Chickasaw District
      Georgia Carolina Council

      _____

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5, 2007
        Gerry

        I have a PDF version of the 2005 edition of Outdoor
        Skills for Webelos Leaders.

        13-33640
        2005 printing

        I think I obtained it via someone on this list, but
        it's been a spell (summer of 2005) and I do not recall
        where exactly it came from other than it's pretty
        clearly a scan of a hard copy rather than made a PDF
        file straight from an e-copy of the material.

        I will place a copy, temporarily only, say through 6
        p.m. on Monday the 8th, online for you to download
        (it's a 40 MB file so doing a dl is NOT for the faint
        of heart or the impatient.)

        Go to http://www.lastfrontiercouncil.org
        Change the address bar by adding the following phrase
        to the end of the lfc.org/ url: train/zzowls2005.pdf

        Hope that helps you out. If you do not get this in
        time, kick me an email.

        Kevin in Norman, America
        kevinpate@...

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Scott & Rita Eliason
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 5, 2007
          Kevin,

          Thank you.

          Scott Eliason, Venturing Leader Training Coordinator

          Aquila District, Chief Seattle Council

          Go to http://www.lastfron <http://www.lastfrontiercouncil.org>
          tiercouncil.org
          Change the address bar by adding the following phrase
          to the end of the lfc.org/ url: train/zzowls2005.pdf

          Hope that helps you out. If you do not get this in
          time, kick me an email.

          Kevin in Norman, America
          kevinpate@yahoo. <mailto:kevinpate%40yahoo.com> com

        • Kevin Pate
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 6, 2007
            OK, a review of offlist info suggest I was more clear
            in my mind than in my post. I apologize for that.

            You can download a PDF copy of a scanned 2005 edition
            of Outdoor Skills for Webelos Leaders, 13-33640, 2005
            printing. (it's a 40 MB file so doing the dl is NOT
            for the faint of heart or the impatient.)

            Copy ONLY the following line into your address bar:
            www.lastfrontiercouncil.org/train/zzowls2005.pdf