Re: [Scouter_T] Bin item sheet (Was Online NLE coming)

  • Michael Crothers
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 4, 2007
      I have a listing a DE said was the latest, but I don't think it is complete.

      Anyone who would like a copy, just e-mail me and I will send it to you

      Yours In Scouting

      Mike Crothers
      ADC
      Camarillo District
      Ventura County Council
      and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
      and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 4, 2007
        If you don't mind I would love a copy thanks in advance
        YIS
        Kris
        From: Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@...>
        > I have a listing a DE said was the latest, but I don't think it is complete.
        >
        > Anyone who would like a copy, just e-mail me and I will send it to you
        >
        > Yours In Scouting
        >
        > Mike Crothers
        > ADC
        > Camarillo District
        > Ventura County Council
        > and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

      • Michael Crothers

          From: Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@yahoo. com>

          > I have a listing a DE said was the latest, but I don't think it is complete.

          > Anyone who would like a copy, just e-mail me and I will send it to you

          > Yours In Scouting

          > Mike Crothers

          > ADC

          > Camarillo District

[...]